Insurance for your ATV, Dirt Bike, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, and more
There is no shortage of ways to get outside in Washington and Oregon. Whether you are hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
Owsley Insurance can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered?┬áContact our team today┬áto talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Not Sure You Need ATV, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, or other Motorsports Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles are not covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you are not on your own property. What is more, many national, state, or other public parks in Washington and Oregon require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Want to keep your Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, ATV, Golf Cart & other Motorsports Insurance costs down?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
- Be safe.┬áIf you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully.┬áSome models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own More Than One.┬áWith many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage┬áΓÇô pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage┬áΓÇô insures you against certain damages caused to another personΓÇÖs property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage┬áΓÇô insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage┬áΓÇô pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision ΓÇô like fire, theft, or vandalism.