Modern Insurance for Your Classic Car
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car is not just a way to get around. It is an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so Owsley Insurance will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
- Agreed Value:┬áThis means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than ΓÇ£actual cash valueΓÇ¥ or ΓÇ£stated valueΓÇ¥ that you may get with some companies.
- Low Rates:┬áWhy pay full-time insurance when you drive your collector car only part-time.
- Coverage Options:┬áNot all collector cars are the same, so Owsley Insurance can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Generous Mileage:┬áYou are proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
- Roadside Assistance:┬áWhether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you will want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.